The Plants of Mount Kinabalu Volume 2
J.J., Beaman, R.S Beaman &J.H Wood
Mount Kinabalu in the Malaysian state of Sabah is host to the 686 species belonging to 121 genera listed in this book of 409 pages more suited for the botanist than the average tourist. Many of the plants are illustrated with eithe colour photographs or line drawings. The book's chapters include
- Methods used in the research,
- Geographical Distribution,
- Ecological Associations,
- Life-forms and Habitats,
- Foliage Characteristics,
- Necjlace Orchids and their Allies,
- Classification, Keys, Enumeration of Taxa &
- Excluded Taxa.
- Included also are a list of literature cited, indexes and appendices.
Published by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, UK, 1993.First edition ISBN: 9780947643461
Condition: Very Good. Paperback. The book looks new except for some minor creasing to the spine and some dirt on the text block